• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Type: Ginger
  • Style: Fresh
  • Variety: Old Ginger
  • Cultivation Type: Common
  • Place of Origin: Germany

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details Mesh bags
Delivery Time 5-7 days


Best quality air dried ginger available for sale!!!!!!!!




We are producers & suppliers of fresh Ginger.

250/300/350g up.



Fresh Ginger


100-150g, 150-250g, 250g and up, 300g and up, 350g and up

Place of Origin:


Supplying capacity monthly:


Ginger characteristic:

clean, no insect pest, not perished, big body and thin

skin, colour and lustre bright, a little funicle, delicate flesh, great hot and

delicious, rice alimentation, enduring stored, shelf life is long and under

proper conditions can be stored for up to 3 years.


washed ginger and air-dry ginger

Harvest time:

end, 2010

Supply period:

All the year round.


Carton, calcium plastic carton, mesh bag.

10kg/carton, 10kg/plastic box, 30lbs/plastic box, 10kg/mesh bag, 20kg/mesh bag


1. 23.5MT-25/40' reefer high container. Packing:10kg/calcium and plastic


2. 23.5MT/40' reefer high container. Packing:20kg/carton with inner plastic


3. 28-30MT/40' reefer container, Packing: meshbag.

Conventional Terms of payment:

1. After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon

as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account

2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid

against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight

Lead time:

10days/40' reefer high container after signing Sales Contract and prepayment is arrived.

Shipment port:


Inspection Certificate:


Ginger contains a variety of nutrients, each containing 100 grams:

34 calories (kcal) thiamine 0.17 (mg) 244 Calcium (mg)

Protein 2.6 (g) 0.06 Riboflavin (mg) 60 Magnesium (mg)

Fat 0 (g) 1.4 Niacin (mg) 6.8 Iron (mg)

Carbohydrates 5.8 (g) Vitamin C 0 (mg) 0.77 Manganese (mg)

Dietary Fiber 1 (g) Vitamin E 0 (mg) 0.55 Zinc (mg)

Vitamin A 0 (mg) 0 Cholesterol (mg) 0.14 Copper (mg)

Carotene 16.6 (mg) 340 Potassium (mg) 69 Phosphorus (mg)

Retinol equivalents 74 (micrograms) 5443.3 Sodium (mg) 2.1 Selenium (micrograms)

Our Advantage

we have our own factory for processing fresh ginger, air dry

ginger, washed ginger and other agricultural products


good grade, suitable to exporting to all countries, like UK,Australia,Bengal,Singapore. etc

If you need our quotation, kindly reply to us for size, variety, packing,

destination port, terms of price, payment terms and quantity, then we will quote

you at the best net price.

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $
Learn More