• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Type: Carrot
  • Style: Fresh
  • Product Type: Umbelliferous Vegetabless
  • Cultivation Type: Common
  • Place of Origin: Germany

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details As per clients requirements
Delivery Time 5-7 days

Specifications

size :S: 80-150, M 150-200g, L:200-250g, SL:250-350g, 3L:above 350g

 

 

Fresh Carrot details:

 

 

Name

Fresh Carrot

Weight:

80-120g, 120-150g, 150-200g, 200-250g, 250-300g, 300-350g, 350g and

up.

Standard:

top grade, suitable to exporting

Supplying capacity yearly:

10,000MT.

Supplying period:

from May to next March yearly.

In Shandong area: harvesting time in Spring and in Autumn.

Spring season: from May 30th to July 30th yearly.

Autumn season: from October 15th to the end of December yearly.

Other supplying period: we have a large quantity of cold storage carrot, whose

supplying capacity is 5,000MT

Features:

washed and polished, intact, firm, good uniformity without big

cracks or violet top and no roots.

Colour:

bright red-orange.

Packing:

10kg/carton, 20kg/carton or as per customer's request

Weight/Conveyance:

25MT/40'reefer high container,

Conventional Terms of payment:

1. After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon

as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.

2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid

against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

Price terms:

FOB, CFR and CIF

Lead time:

7days/40' reefer container after prepayment is arrived.

Shipment port:

Hamburg

Inspection Certificate:

HACCP  ISO9001 KOSHER GMP FDA......

Category:

Umbelliferous Vegetabless

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Germany
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $
Learn More